Monday to Thursday – 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 – 12:30 pm
10628 96 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5H 2J2
Phone: (780) 422-7333 ext. 3
Fax: (780) 422-7343
Our multidisciplinary staff consists of:
- Family Physicians (Doctors)
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Medical Office Assistances (MOAs)
- Health Advocates (Social Workers)
- Outreach Workers dividing their time between the clinic and the community.
- Registered Nurses
- Behavioural Health Consultants
We provide a broad range of medical services in-clinic and in the community, and are equipped to deal with minor emergencies, including stitches, burn treatment, and wound treatment.
Our staff cares compassionately and knowledgeably for patients with HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, addictions, mental illness, and socioeconomic issues.