Our multidisciplinary staff consists of:
- Family Physicians (Doctors)
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Medical Office Assistances (MOAs)
- Health Advocates (Social Workers)
- Outreach Workers dividing their time between the clinic and the community.
- Registered Nurses
- Behavioural Health Consultants
We provide a broad range of medical services in-clinic and in the community, and are equipped to deal with minor emergencies, including stitches, burn treatment, and wound treatment.
Our staff cares compassionately and knowledgeably for patients with HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, addictions, mental illness, and socioeconomic issues.